It's important to select the right college, since higher education is an investment of your time and money. Also, you want to make sure the school meets your needs and will help you achieve your career goals.
There are several steps to selecting a school that suits you. Start now:
- Get to know the different types of schools
- Consider the characteristics
- Gather information about colleges you're considering
- Search schools by program of study and location (U.S. Department of Education's College Navigator)
- Research online and distance education
- Learn more about net price calculators